Sunday, September 7, 2014

Basking in the Glory

On Friday in my post "Alona, you make me feel like dancing" I accepted  Alona Tester's nomination for a One Lovely Blog Award and nominated some other bloggers for the award.

Well, blow me down, today I find that I have another reason to dance. Queensland geneablogger, Alex Daw in a post on  the Family Tree Frog blog today nominated me for this award. In part Alex said "Yes, she's been nominated already but I can't not nominate her. But don't worry Jill you don't have to do this exercise all over again - just bask in the glory."

Thank you, Alex, for the nomination, I am humbled by your kind and generous words. Reading your seven things about yourself I find that quite a few apply to me - kindred souls?

Now I am off to aquaint my self with some of the blogs nominated by Alex, it's an interesting collection that is worth perusal.


1 comment:

Sharon said...

Congratulations Jill. I would have nominated you too but I was trying to share the love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...